Your chance to experience a brilliant approach to Acting which is based on real life and is devoid of any – and we mean any – of the old school methods.
WHEN: July 22nd and 23rd 2017 9:30am-5:30pm *lunch from 1pm-2pm
WHERE: Mitcham Community Centre (opp: Mitcham Railway Station) 242 Belair Road, Mitcham Classroom 7
TUITION: 495 AUD for the entire weekend, including a free copy of the best book on acting, The Real Life Actor.
OR 445 AUD early bird special for sign ups by June 30th, 2017
200 AUD for Auditors
Unconditional money-back guarantee: Jeff wants you to know that if you’re not completely satisfied by the weekend – if you don’t feel transformed by the information and instruction you receive – you can simply email and ask for your tuition back. You’ll receive an immediate refund, no questions asked.
Once you’ve registered please send Jeff an email at email@example.com
Use the PayPal link below to register:
WHAT YOU’LL WALK AWAY WITH:
- An acting approach based on real life that is the most effective you’ll ever experience.
- Improvement in your skills that you would not think possible in 2 days.
- The confidence and clarity to work consistently.
- A plan on how to become a successful professional actor from a successful professional actor.
- Actionable advice on how to create your own success.
WHAT YOUR WEEKEND WILL LOOK LIKE:
- You’ll be assigned a 2 person scene with time to study and be off book prior to the intensive. Your first rehearsal will be in front of your ‘director’ just like in the professional world. You will not rehearse with your scene partner outside of class.
- Plenty of time and attention on your scene both days
- Cold readings
- Monologue work
- Tons of audition advice from a man who has seen over 10,000 of them
- One-on-one career coaching
**While auditors are primarily there to watch, they will be a part of all discussions and Q&A periods. They will participate in all aspects of class except scene work.
For actors who are tired of the same old stuff.